ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Deborah Slater Dance Theater and Studio 210 seeks college students and postgraduates who are passionate about the arts and interested in expanding their knowledge of the nonprofit arts field through arts administration to join our organization for a Summer Internship.
Summer Internships with DSDT will allow individuals to gain hands-on experience in nonprofit business practices and contribute to a dance performance organization. DSDT has an array of projects that the intern will assist with:
- Social media & digital marketing
- Donor development
- Data entry and file organization
Additional projects and areas of development may be assigned in collaboration with the Intern. Interns should expect to work 10/hours per week on a consistent, but flexible schedule for roughly 3 months. Start and end dates are flexible. Interns will be paid $15/hour. This position is remote.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Diligent and self-motivated work ethic
- Desire to work individually, as well as part of a team
- Positive, open and engaged approach
- Computer literacy, with experience in Google Drive, Documents/Sheets, Excel, Vimeo, Gmail, Flickr or similar
- Video editing skills preferred, but not required
- Ability to work on their own device, preferably laptop or desktop computer
- Interest in arts administration, particularly in the field of dance/performance
To apply, please send a resume and brief letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.